Payroll preparation is not a job for amateurs. Mistakes can lead to fines and penalties for providing incorrect information or late reporting and tax payments. Our computerized payroll processing systems can assist in reducing administrative duties for processing your payroll in a timely manner.
Several options are available to business owners designed to fit their particular needs and assist in reducing the administrative duties for processing payroll in a timely manner. We can assist business owners in choosing a payroll option that works best for them. Payroll services include, but may not be limited to:
- Payroll Processing. We compute wages for hourly and salaried employees and/or independent contractors from time sheets and other data provided by the client, check printing and forwarding to the client for distribution. A direct deposit option is also available.
- Direct Deposit. Employees can elect to have their paychecks deposited directly into their bank account.
- Tax Deposit Processing to all Taxing and Employment Agencies. Many agencies now require electronic submission tax payments.
- Filing of Quarterly Payroll Reports to Appropriate Agencies. Both electronic and paper submission options are available.
- Year End W-2, W-3, 1099 and 1096 Forms Preparation. Both electronic and paper preparation options are available.